Thursday, August 4, 2016

Glow in the Old Cabin


Oil on  linen on panel, 6 x 6 inches, $300 -- available

I painted this in Round Valley near Bishop, CA, in the beginning of the fall. I was drawn to the bright red glow in the window of the cabin, as well as the texture on the roof. I enjoy painting old structures like this.

I am pleased to announce that my paintings are featured with the work of Peggy Gray, my mother-in-law and well established watercolor artist, at the Inyo Council for the Arts Gallery in Bishop, CA. Peggy passed away in 1997, and she left many paintings behind. We are honored to showcase over 40 pieces of her original watercolor paintings at this gallery in Bishop where Peggy lived and painted. All the artwork in this show is available for sale. This painting is a part of the show.

Inyo Council for The Arts Gallery
137 South Main St., Bishop, CA
Open M-F 10-5
tel: 760-873-8014
Visit the Gallery website

No comments: